1. These terms and conditions are binding to all requests/orders (hereinafter “Reservation”) carried out through www.Prague Hotel Locator.com and www.AVE.Travel, unless stated otherwise in a contract concluded with AVE a.s. registered in the Czech Republic, Pod Barvířkou 6/747, Prague 5, 150 00. All correspondence shall be addressed to AVE a. s., Pod Barvířkou 6/747, Prague 5, 150 00, Czech Republic. Hereby you accept these General Reservation Terms and Conditions on the behalf of yourself and all persons listed/included in your Reservation.
2. If you make any reservation of accommodation, other services or a package of services, it is presumed that you are doing so in accordance with these General Reservation Terms and Conditions. A contract between AVE a.s. and you is concluded as of the moment you receive Reservation Confirmation with a reservation number or as of the moment of successful authorization of your credit card through the secure server GLOBAL PAYMENTS (MUZO).
3. It is required that all reservations are paid in advance, unless stated otherwise in a Contract about Agency concluded with AVE a.s. All costs connected to a bank transfer to AVE a.s. are to be covered by the Client.
A successful payment can be realized by:
a) credit card, immediately, through a web 3D secure server operated by the company GLOBAL PAYMENTS (MUZO). In case of this payment method, the payment will be carried out in CZK (Czech Crown). The current exchange rate for EUR, USD - exchange sale stipulated by Raiffeisenbank Prague will be used.
b) bank transfer to AVE a.s. account. The payment can be carried out in EUR or CZK to the respective AVE a.s. account at UNICREDIT BANK Praha 1:
EUR account no. 2102 4980 21/2700 IBAN:CZ03 2700 0000 0021 0249 8021
CZK account no. 5141 2520 01/2700 IBAN: CZ32 2700 0000 0051 4125 2001
BIC (SWIFT): BACXCZPP
In this case, it is necessary that the due amount be added to the AVE a.s. account within 5 days after placing the reservation, however not later than 8 days before the arrival, or before the commencement of the use if the ordered service. If it is not possible to meet these deadlines, please send us immediately by fax to: +420 251 555 156 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org a payment confirmation indicating that the due amount was deducted from your account and sent to AVE a.s. account. Include your reservation number so that we can identify the incoming payment. Bank transfer payment is available only for bookings 6 and more days before the day of arrival.
WARNING! The receipt of payment of the total price for the services reserved with AVE a.s. and Reservation Confirmation entitle you to use the ordered services and must be presented to the reception or the supplier of the given service. Without these documents you will not be able to use the ordered services!
4. Cancellation (Notice Periods and Cancellation Fees)
Cancellation of ordered services must be done in writing by e-mail, fax or a registered letter addressed to AVE a.s. (for contact information see My Reservation, Call Centre).
Cancellation done directly at your hotel or a service provider of a given service will not be valid.
a)Cancellation of Accommodation
It is possible to cancel the ordered accommodation services online. The Reservation Confirmation you received by e-mail contains a link that enables you to cancel the reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
72 and more hours before the arrival – no cancellation fee
71 hours to 0 hours before the arrival – 100% of the price of the first night of the accommodation
on the day of arrival (NO SHOW) – 100% of the price of all ordered services.
If you paid for the cancelled services by credit card, the respective amount will be sent to your account within 5 days at the latest. If you paid for the cancelled services by bank transfer, the respective amount will be sent to your account within 10 days at the latest.
NON REFUNDBALE room - we apply 100% cancellation fee on orders of rooms marked "NON REFUNDABLE". Cancellation of orders of these rooms is not possible.
b)Cancellation of Services - TRANSPORTATION, TRIP, SIGHTSEEING TOUR
The ordered services must be cancelled in writing (see above).
Cancellation fees are as follow:
* 2 and more hours before commencement of using service - no cancellation fee
* less than 2 hours before commencement of using service or no show - 100% of the price of ordered services.
If you paid for the cancelled services by credit card, the respective amount will be sent to your account within 5 days at the latest.
If you paid for the cancelled services by bank transfer, the respective amount will be sent to your account within 10 days at the latest.
5. Categorization of Accommodation Services
Accommodation services are categorized using stars; their number indicates the general character of offered services. A detailed description of offered services can be found on the web pages of individual accommodation facilities. The general standards are as follows:
· * Tourist class - youth hostels/lodging houses or boarding houses offer simply equipped lockable rooms, common bathroom (men and women separate). Telephone, TV can be used in the lobby. Buffet or a dining hall in the building.
· ** Economy class - small to medium size hotels and bed and breakfast inns, bathroom usually in the room. Breakfast is included in the price unless stated otherwise. TV set usually in the room or in the lobby. Safe deposit to store valuables at the receptionist. Reception usually runs non-stop.
· *** Standard class - rooms with bathroom, breakfast usually included in the price; telephone, TV (SAT/cable) in the room. Safe deposit to store valuables at the receptionist. Reception usually runs non-stop. Foreign language speaking staff.
· **** First class - rooms with bathroom, telephone, TV (SAT/cable), minibar, hair dryer. Breakfast is usually included in the price. Reception operating 24 hours a day. Room service and dry cleaning usually available as well as sale of basic toiletries, transportation and sightseeing tours arrangement, exchange services, restaurant etc. Foreign language speaking staff.
· ***** Luxury class - spacious and luxurious rooms with bathroom, telephone, Internet connection, TV (SAT/cable), minibar and hair dryer. Breakfast is included in the price. Reception and room service operate 24 hours a day. Dry cleaning services, sale of basic toiletries, transportation and sightseeing tours arrangement, exchange services, restaurant, bar, etc. Foreign language speaking staff.
6. AVE a.s. does not namely support or recommend any of the offered accommodation facilities, services or services packages.
Maximum care is given so that the content of this web page is true and accurate. However, it is subject to change and improvement without a prior notice. All information contained in the web presentation (including information about travel products, trips and accommodation facilities) is published in good faith. Nonetheless, you hereby acknowledge that AVE a.s. is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by its suppliers.
7. Hereby you pledge that you are at least 18 years old and that there exist no circumstances that would prevent you from entering a contractual relationship by using this web presentation according to these General Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, you accept financial responsibility for all possible use of this web presentation on your behalf, as well as the use of your name and your credit card that will be charged for all services ordered through AVE a.s. on the Prague Hotel Locator web site. You also pledge that all information provided about yourself, or all persons listed/included in your request/order are true and accurate.
8. You are fully responsible for validity of your passport, VISA and health requirements necessary to travel to the chosen country. We highly recommend concluding insurance for the case of late cancellation as well for possible health care expenses.
9. If you order services for a group of more than 16 persons and these persons are students (persons up the age of 26 years), you hereby accept that AVE a.s. reserves the right to demand a deposit to cover possible damages caused during your stay. The deposit is stipulated 30 EUR per person.
10. In case of unforeseen circumstances, AVE a.s reserves the right to provide its clients (groups as well as individuals) with alternative accommodation on the level of the originally confirmed facility.
11. All complaints about ordered services must be communicated to AVE a.s. immediately or without undue delay to the contact phone number: +420 251 551 011 or in writing to our address (see CALL CENTRE).
12. These General Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
13. Connection of the web pages of Prague Hotel Locator/AVE.travel to web sites of third parties.
Prague Hotel Locator/AVE.travel web pages include connection (links) to other web pages owned by third parties. These provided links are for your information only. Prague Hotel Locator/AVE.travel is not responsible for the content of these links as well as the effects of their use.
14. Limitations of Prague Hotel Locator/AVE.travel web presentation use.
The use of these web pages is conditioned by your statement that you will not use any of the information and motives contained on the web pages for illegal purposes or in contradiction to these General Terms and Conditions. You also claim not to: modify, copy, distribute, transport, publish or in other way use the content of these web pages without a prior written consent of AVE a.s.
Prague, 1st January 2008
Ing. Jiří Procházka
CEO AVE a.s.